Friday, June 26, 2009

god god god god

I am freaking out
freaking out
freaking ou
freaking o
freakin
freaki
frea
fre
fr
f
fr
fre
frea
freak
freaki
freakin
freaking
freaking o
freaking out
freaking out!
can you hear me?
can you feel me?
could you possibly feel this?
my heart, my lungs, my head
they will all collapse
they will all collapse until this makes sense.
is this karma?
k a r m a?
is this karma bein a bitch, because 'Karma's a bitch?'
or am I paranoid.
I know i'm paranoid, as hell.
my lungs
they will collapse
my heart
my dear heart...
and my brain,
it is running in circles.
it is saying how
how how how
how can you?
what did I do?
how can I?
what can I do?
what could you do?
what do you do?
what what what

oh god oh god oh god

If blue eyes could kill
thank god they can not

I would be in a grave right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment